Buying the ✔️right stock with proper market analysis and expert advice can help investors to invest in the best company. ✔️APL Apollo Tubes Ltd.
- The company has consistently displayed robust execution capabilities since its inception.
- It has been possible with the following:
a) a robust asset base and
b) top management’s active involvement across all stages
✔️Axis Bank Ltd.
- Axis Bank has progressed well over the past few years and has strengthened its balance sheet by making it granular, increasing the mix of retail loans
- Loan growth is witnessing a healthy recovery with 14-18% growth over the past four quarters, driven by retail loans.
✔️Tube Investments of India Ltd Ltd.
- Tube Investment will likely benefit from solid growth in core business and ramp-up
- The traction in revenue is expected to continue, led by a recovery in underlying Auto volumes, though exports may be subdued soon
✔️KNR Constructions Ltd.
The earnings momentum of APAT would continue with:
a) growing demand across segments,
b) the introduction of Apollo Mart, and
✔️Poonawalla Fincorp Ltd. - Poonawalla Fincorp has a huge market opportunity, given its focus on consumer and small business finance.
- It has a lean branch network and AUM of Rs.132b (Sep’22).
- Post-acquisition of Magma Fincorp, the Poonawalla group has strengthened its leadership team, accompanied by a reorientation of the customer mix, realignment of the product suite and implementation of stringent credit policies.
Which of these stocks do you have in your portfolio? Let us know in the comments 💬 section.
⬇️Download the 👇 apps now!
MO Investor app: http://ow.ly/huk250LqplcResearch360 app: http://ow.ly/Cup350Lqplf🔗 Disclaimer: http://ow.ly/63nS50Lqple☑️Follow us for well-researched stock performance and key highlights.
#MotilalOswal #topstocks #topstocksoftheweek #stockrecommendations #investmentadvice #investment #stockmarkets #stocktobuy #marketupdates #stockmarketindia #bse #nse #MotilalOswal #topstocks #topstocksoftheweek #stockrecommendations #investmentadvice #investment #stockmarkets #stocktobuy #marketupdates #stockmarketindia #bse #nse
Posted on : 04 Jan 2023 5:00 PM