Reliance is witnessing smart rally after the news that the BP and Reliance Industries completed a new Indian fuels and mobility joint venture. BP paid Reliance $1bn for a 49% stake in the JV, with the Indian company holding the remaining 51%. The venture expects to expand from RIL’s current fuel retailing network of over 1,400 retail sites and 30 aviation fuel stations across India to as many as 5,500 retail sites over the next five years. Reliance surged over 3% to closed at Rs1881 amid 2.1cr shares traded on NSE. #MOMarketUpdates#Reliance#Stockmarket#bullish#MotilalOswal#investment
- 5 Financial Hurdles of Youngsters and Ways to Overcome Them. Click on the bio link to read more. ...
Posted On:24 Jun 2020 6:13 PM
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals shares surged 27% in today’s trade. The company has launched antiviral drug Favipiravir, under the brand name FabiFlu, for the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Covid-19 infection at a price of about Rs 103 per tablet....
Posted On:22 Jun 2020 5:00 PM
Investing gives you the best return in the long run. No opportunity is missed as long as you stay invested in quality stocks. Reliance Industries becomes the first listed company to cross 11 lakh crore in market capitalisation. The stock prices have doubled from March 23rd as the company becomes a net debt-free.
Motilal Oswal Motilal Oswal Near me Motilal Oswal mutual fund office near me Best Stock broker near me Mutual funds IPO investment Equity trading Online share trading BSE sensex Portfolio management services Investment bonds Best SIP plans Best mutual funds for SIP Commodity market Currency market Open demat account Online trading account Open trading account Investment bonds Financial advisory services Stock broker in Siju Best Portfolio managements services in Siju