Buying the ✔️right stock with proper market analysis and expert advice can help investors to invest in the best company.
✔️ Federal Bank Ltd.
- The company is well placed to report a healthy momentum in loan growth and constantly gain market share.
- Its liability franchise remains strong, with a retail deposit mix at ~90% and CASA ratio at ~34.2%.
✔️ Varun Beverages Ltd.
- VBL has aligned itself with changes in semi-urban and rural dynamics over the years with capacity and channel expansions. As a result, it has witnessed robust demand growth
✔️ HDFC Bank Ltd.
- Strong cost control, led by further digitalization, is likely to drive an overall improvement in return ratios.
✔️ Infosys Ltd.
- Infosys posted a robust set of earnings in 3QFY23 despite seasonality. Its strong FY23 growth guidance and strong deal pipeline provide further demand visibility.
✔️ Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
- The company has one of the highest exposures to the rural market (~65% of volumes), which is likely to recover considering the rural cash-flows.
Which of these stocks do you have in your portfolio? Let us know in the comments 💬 section.
⬇️Download the 👇 apps now!
MO Investor app: https://bit.ly/MOInvestorApp-FBResearch360 app: https://bit.ly/Research360App_FB🔗 Disclaimer: http://ow.ly/63nS50Lqple☑️Follow us for well-researched stock performance and key highlights
#MotilalOswal #topstocks #topstocksoftheweek #stockrecommendations #investmentadvice #investment #stockmarkets #marketupdates #stockmarketindia #bse #nse #stockanalysis #MotilalOswal #topstocks #topstocksoftheweek #stockrecommendations #investmentadvice #investment #stockmarkets #marketupdates #stockmarketindia #bse #nse #stockanalysis
Posted on : 24 Jan 2023 10:12 PM