Open a Demat Account and Start Trading!
#DiwaliNivesh | Watch Siddhartha Khemka and Hemang Jani of #MOFSL as they share their insights on #Samvat2077 with Deepali Rana of CNBC Awaaz. They discuss #stockstowatch and #sectors to bet on this #Diwali2020 #DiwaliNivesh #MOFSL #Samvat2077 #stockstowatch #sectors #Diwali2020
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals shares surged 27% in today’s trade. The company has launched antiviral drug Favipiravir, under the brand name FabiFlu, for the treatment of patients with mild to moderate Covid-19 infection at a price of about Rs 103 per tablet....
Industrial metals climbed after the Federal Reserve’s plan to purchase corporate bonds boosted investor sentiment and as the Trump administration prepares a nearly $1trillion infrastructure proposal to spur growth. ........
· Baja Electricals consolidated net profit at Rs 53.1 crore against a loss of Rs 32.5 crore in the same quarter last fiscal. Its revenue was up 11% at Rs 1,218 crore against Rs 1,095.6 crore in the year-ago period.· BASF reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 412.8 crore for the second quarter of the current fiscal. Its net profit stood at Rs 2.32 crore in the same quarter of the previous fiscal, according to a regulatory filing. Total income for the September quarter increased to Rs 2,462.8 crore from Rs 2,080.5 in the year-ago period.· HPCL company's Q2FY21 standalone net profit more than doubled to Rs 2,477.4 crore against Rs 1,052.3 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago. Revenue, however, declined 15% YoY to Rs 51,773.3 crore for the quarter against Rs 60,868.4 crore in the previous year's same quarter. The company's board approved a proposal for buyback of equity shares for an aggregate amount not exceeding Rs 2 500 crores and at a price not exceeding Rs 250 per equity share, payable in cash, from its shareholders / beneficial owners from the open market.· SRF consolidated net profit rose 57% to Rs 316 crore for the quarter ended September. Its net profit stood at Rs 201 crore in the year-ago period. The consolidated revenue of the company increased by 21% from Rs 1,738 crore to Rs 2,101 crore in Q2FY21 when compared with the corresponding period last year.· #MOMarketUpdates #MotilalOswal #Indianstockmarket #stocksinnews #stockinvesting #BSE #Sensex
Investing gives you the best return in the long run. No opportunity is missed as long as you stay invested in quality stocks. Reliance Industries becomes the first listed company to cross 11 lakh crore in market capitalisation. The stock prices have doubled from March 23rd as the company becomes a net debt-free.
1) CEO Sundar Pichai announced a $10b Google for India Digitization Fund to help accelerate India's digital economy, according to a company announcement. Google will invest in India over the next 5 to 7 years. 2) Yes Bank the FPO as the floor price has been set at ₹12, almost 50% lower than the market price. The stock has fallen nearly 17% from its Thursday closing. Yes Bank aims to raise fresh capital of ₹15,000 crores through the further purchase offer (FPO). Out of this, ₹200 crores worth of equity shares will be reserved for its employees. A minimum bid of 1,000 equity shares will be allowed and in multiples of 1,000 equity shares after that. 3) Reliance Industries on Monday became the first Indian company to reach a market capitalisation of above Rs12 trillion as its shares doubled since mid-March. The company will also hold its annual general meeting (AGM) this week (15th July). 4) Biocon announced that its "breakthrough drug," Itolizumab received Drugs Controller General of India's approval for its use in moderate to severe Covid-19 patients. 5) Morgan Stanley has reached a deal to lease up to 1.1 million square feet of office space for 9.5 years from Oberoi Realty. The campus will be located in Goregaon, at the company's Commerz III building and will be ready in 2023. #MOMarketUpdates #Google #YesBank #Reliance #Biocon #MorganStanley #indianstockmarket #equity #stocks #NSE #Nifty50 #BSE #MotilalOswal
These eight things are important to read in quarterly results which can help you to select the right stock to invest. Click on the bio link to read the article. ...
- 5 Financial Hurdles of Youngsters and Ways to Overcome Them. Click on the bio link to read more. ...
HDFC is looking to collect around Rs 12,000 crore. The QIP component is to be around Rs 7,000 crore and the convertible component around Rs 5,000 crore. This exercise will help to strengthen its balance sheet and boost capital. .......
- Stock Broker
- Financial Consultant
- Financial Planner
- Online Share Trading Centre
- Brokers & Investment Firm
- Motilal Oswal
- Motilal Oswal Near me
- Motilal Oswal mutual fund office near me
- Best Stock broker near me
- Mutual funds
- IPO investment
- Equity trading
- Online share trading
- BSE sensex
- Portfolio management services
- Investment bonds
- Best SIP plans
- Best mutual funds for SIP
- Commodity market
- Currency market
- Open demat account
- Online trading account
- Open trading account
- Investment bonds
- Financial advisory services
- Stock broker in MG Road
- Best Portfolio managements services in MG Road
Powered by : SingleInterface